This recipe is ideal for dogs with weight problems. Both trout and salmon are lean meats. They contain very little fat and are packed with vitamins and minerals. Salmon provides lots of proteins and omega 3 and trout has all the B vitamins and essential minerals. This powerful combo, in a grain-free recipe, gives your dog a great start in their weight loss journey.
- 50% Trout & Salmon – Highly digestible animal protein that is rich in amino acids for growth and development!
- No added Grain – This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM – To help joint mobility in the overwieght pet.
- 36% Freshly Prepared Trout & Salmon – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplements – an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response especially important for joints in the overweight pet
- No added artificial colours, flavours & preservatives
Trout & Salmon 50% (30% Freshly Prepared Trout, 11% Dried Salmon, 4% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 3% Salmon Oil, 2% Salmon Stock), Sweet Potato (24%), Peas, Potato, Beet Pulp, Pea Protein, Linseed, Potato Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (7.5g/Kg), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
|Crude Oils & Fats||%||8|
Nutritional Additives (Per Kg)
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201 Iodine 1.58mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg, Amino Acids: L-Carnitine 480mg
|WEIGHT OF DOG||GRAMS PER DAY|
|1 – 5 kg||25 – 90|
|5 – 10 kg||90 – 150|
|10 – 20 kg||150 – 250|
|20 – 30 kg||250 – 340|
|30 – 40 kg||340 – 420|
*These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period for 2 weeks.