It is known to have beneficial properties for your dog’s skin and coat. Salmon being the greatest in providing lots of proteins and omega 3, Trout has all the B vitamins and essential minerals. This powerful combination in a grain-free recipe gives your dog, good health as well as beauty.
- 50% Salmon & Trout – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals Fish is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain – This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato – An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Salmon & Trout – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement – an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colors & preservatives
Salmon & Trout 50% (including 36% freshly prepared Salmon & Trout, 12% Dried Salmon & 2% Fish Stock), Sweet Potato 26%, Peas, Potato, Potato (6%), Vitamins & minerals beet pulp, Linseed, Vegetable Stock, Omega 3 Supplement, Asparagus (equivalent to 7.5g per kg of product), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
|Crude Oils & Fats||%||14|
Nutritional Additives (Per Kg)
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, E2/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg
|WEIGHT OF DOG||GRAMS PER DAY|
|1 – 5 kg||25 – 90|
|5 – 10 kg||90 – 150|
|10 – 20 kg||150 – 250|
|20 – 30 kg||250 – 340|
|30 – 40 kg||340 – 420|
*These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period for 2 weeks.