Novel proteins are used as pet food for animals that have developed allergies to common protein sources like chicken. This recipe contains only 14% fat & it has thoroughly cooked white lean pork, which prevents your dog from becoming fat. The reason is, lean pork has less fat than a chicken breast. Also Pork has high levels of protein, zinc, phosphorus, selenium and various B vitamins. That’s why, a novel protein source is often needed for our dogs and we are sure, that your dogs will go nuts to taste this delicious novel protein recipe.
- Minimum 50% White Pork – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals Pork is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain – This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato – An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Pork – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement – an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives