Novel proteins are used as pet food for animals that have developed allergies to common protein sources like chicken. This recipe contains only 14% fat & it has thoroughly cooked white lean pork, which prevents your dog from becoming fat. The reason is, lean pork has less fat than a chicken breast. Also Pork has high levels of protein, zinc, phosphorus, selenium and various B vitamins. That’s why, a novel protein source is often needed for our dogs and we are sure, that your dogs will go nuts to taste this delicious novel protein recipe.
- Minimum 50% White Pork – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals Pork is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain – This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato – An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Pork – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement – an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
Pork 50% (including 30% freshly prepared Pork, 18% Dried Pork & 2% Pork Stock), Sweet Potato 26%, Peas, Potato, beet pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Potato (8%), Vitamins & minerals, Vegetable Stock, Apple (equivalent to 7.5g per kg of product), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
|Crude Oils & Fats||%||14|
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, E2/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg
|WEIGHT OF DOG||GRAMS PER DAY|
|1 – 5 kg||25 – 90|
|5 – 10 kg||90 – 150|
|10 – 20 kg||150 – 250|
|20 – 30 kg||250 – 340|
|30 – 40 kg||340 – 420|
*These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period for 2 weeks.