Basically duck is an intense gamey flavoured meat which is highly nutritious and that too we are able to give you in a Grain free variety. Your dog will run to you to taste this unique flavour.
- 50% Duck – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals duck is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain – This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato – An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Duck – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement – an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
Ingredients & Analysis
Duck 50% (including 28% Freshly Prepared Duck, 20% Dried Duck & 2% Duck Stock), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas, Potato (8%), Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Vitamins & Minerals, Vegetable Stock, Orange (equivalent to 7.5g per Kg of product), Cranberry, FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
|Crude Oils & Fats||%||14|
Nutritional Additives (Per Kg)
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, E2/Iodine 1.58 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg
|WEIGHT OF DOG||GRAMS PER DAY|
|1 – 5 kg||25 – 90|
|5 – 10 kg||90 – 150|
|10 – 20 kg||150 – 250|
|20 – 30 kg||250 – 340|
|30 – 40 kg||340 – 420|
*These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament & the activity level of the dog. When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period for 2 weeks.